Brantford Hyundai Current Service Process
Updated August 2020
We are open for your service needs with a modified process.
We have opened a temporary waiting area in our drive thru. We are requiring customers to wear a mask when inside. We will provide one if you don't have one.
Unfortunately, wait times may be longer than usual. Dropping your vehicle and having a ride home is very much preferred.
Please inquire about our free pickup/drop off service - we have limited availability for this, but will be expanding capacity soon.
Customer shuttle is not operating at this moment, sorry for the inconvenience.
Here is how we are currently operating in the Service Department:
1) Please review this entire process first.
2) The best way to book a service appointment for your vehicle is online at https://www.brantfordhyundai.ca/requests/service-appointment.html or you can call us at (519)751-2171 between 8am and 4pm to book an appointment.
If you have travelled within 14 days or have any cold or flu symptoms we ask that you do not book!
3) You will need to put your keys through our key drop, located on the wall nearest to Powerline Road (closest to the service drive-thru entrance).
4) Call us at (519)751-2171 or ring the doorbell to let us know you've arrived.
5) We will be wearing gloves while inside your vehicle, as well as using disposable seat covers. We will wipe the keys / steering wheel / shifter / other touch points with sanitizer before and after servicing and returning to you.
6) We will review the work performed, and any recommendations for your next service. Payments are being accepted over the phone via credit card or you can come in to pay if you need to. Sorry, no cash payment available.
7) Alternatively, we can text or email your invoice with a link allowing online payment.
8) Make arrangements with service advisor for your keys.
It looks like you are using a deprecated browser, which might encounter problems properly displaying this site. For the best browsing experience, we recommend switching to Google Chrome.